Welcome to SOUTHERN MARYLAND GIVES! This toolkit provides essential information you will need to make SOUTHERN MARYLAND GIVES successful for your nonprofit. Here you will find marketing and communication templates, event logos, upcoming training opportunities and other resources to help you optimize your experience and effectiveness!
Step 1 – Jump On Board!
- Create your individual user account in Razoo and receive a confirmation.
- Register Online - If you haven’t yet, register your non-profit right here (EIN required for this step).
Register My Nonprofit
- Looking for step-by-step instructions? Download the SOUTHERN MARYLAND GIVES Participating Nonprofit Quick Guide.
That’s it. You’re ready. If you have any questions contact email@example.com.
Step 2 – Tell Your Story: Inspire and Educate
- It’s pretty easy to setup a fundraising project page for your nonprofit. If you want to make sure your page is awesome, checkout this online training video.
- Ready to spotlight one of your projects? The SOUTHERN MARYLAND GIVES portal will highlight up to nine fundraising projects each month. Find out more information and apply here.
Step 3 – Communicate: Invite and Ask
Communication creates momentum. So let’s make it happen. Here’s how to get your friends, stakeholders, and community excited about SOUTHERN MARYLAND GIVES and invite them to become hometown heroes.
- Engaging Emails - Pretty easy to reach out and connect with your members, donors, friends, supporters, staff, board, volunteers, neighbors, and more.
- Facebook – Like us on Facebook and use these Facebook Tips to get your community pumped.
- Twitter – After you follow us on Twitter use these Twitter Tips to get your followers engaged.
- SOUTHERN MARYLAND GIVES Logo – Need to make some of your own materials or promotions?
Step 4 – SOUTHERN MARYLAND GIVES Training Schedule
Are you eager to find out how to maximize your results? Do you have a few questions for the experts? Sign-up for one of our online training sessions below:
- Check out our training webinar on Getting Started for Southern Maryland Gives and follow along with the presentation.
- Register for the second training webinar session on how to create an effective strategy.
Can’t make one of our training sessions? Contact the Southern Maryland Gives Team with your questions or to find out about any extra training sessions.